DELIVERY AND RETURNS FOR PURCHASES
We will have your order with you as soon as possible, please allow 1-3 working days for dispatch on non back orders, we do not dispatch on weekends or Bank/Public Holidays.
These types of orders can take a few weeks for dispatch, so generally 3-5 weeks but it can be longer and then make their way to you on the economy delivery, this is because we are offering them for sale at production level. We do this as the styles sell out so fast as they are super popular and highly sought after. Please be happy to wait for these types of orders as they may take a while, but the feedback from customers is always that they were worth the wait!
If your style is a back order it will generally advise when you add to cart, on the cart page, on the checkout page and on your email confirmation.
All delivery times are given as guidance only, it can take shorter/longer, some items may need to pass through customs which can cause extensions out side of our control and therefore no time can be guaranteed. If you need your item for a specific date, please reach out to one of our support platforms who will do everything they can for you.
Your delivery options for the styles selected will be shown at the checkout:
Next Working Day Delivery UK £5 – Needs to be placed before 1pm. Will arrive next working day (Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will processed Monday)
Free Economy Shipping – 10-20 Working days (weekends or Bank/Public Holidays are not working days).
Express Shipping £24.99 – 5-7 Working days (weekends or Bank/Public Holidays are not working days).
Not all items are available for either Next Working Day Delivery or Express Delivery right now for example back orders, the checkout will confirm if your styles selected are available for these delivery options by showing this option. There may be potential to upgrade your back order delivery to express once it is ready, if you wish to request this please reach out to our customer support team. As standard back orders are only available with economy delivery.
Most orders will be delivered by Royal Mail and you will be given personal tracking details very close to delivery, we don’t send dispatch advisories as these can be confusing with the many different types of orders. If you create an account it will be easier for you to track your order, alternatively you will receive a copy of the tracking details via email also. Our email support team are on hand also if you wish to request an update.
If you’re looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch so we can get this sorted for you asap.
Final Sale items are non returnable, these are items with more than 40% off.
Do you want to return something? No problem! We’ll send you a pre-paid returns label upon request via email (UK customers only).
- You can return any non sale item within 14 days of receiving your original order.
- We do like to keep a record of returns from the first instance and therefore would kindly request you send us a quick email to let us know your are returning your item.
- The applicable returns address will be specified on the front of your parcel, please return with or in original packaging.
- We’ll credit the price you purchased your item at.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly, can’t get damaged on the way and is sent on a tracked service!
- We’re not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake. If we’re able to locate the items and you’d like these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
- All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition or outside of the 14 day return policy, we reserve the right not to credit you. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
- We recommend you obtain proof of postage for you return.
- The cost of the returns label we send to you will be deducted from your refund £3.50.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DELIVERY AND RETURNS FOR RENTALS (COMING SOON)
How do I return my order?
Outfit rentals must be dropped off by 2pm on your designated return date. Simply pop it in its pre-paid returns bag, and return it to your local Post Office.
We will email you to remind you when you have 48 hours left in your rental.
What happens if my rental period ends on a Sunday or a Bank Holiday Monday?
What if my outfit doesn’t fit or is not my style?
Not to worry, we want you feeling your best! If you are not 100% satisfied we can credit your account the cost of your rental to be used on future rentals.
To qualify for this credit refund, outfits must be returned to the Post Office within 48 hours of delivery and with the ribbon tag still attached. If the ribbon tag from your outfit has been removed, we well consider the item to be ‘worn’ and you will be charged for your rental. Please email email@example.com once you have returned your item to the post office.
Please note, we can only offer refund credit on up to one unworn outfit.
When using the rental credit, please note you will be charged the standard £5 delivery fee again.
What if I return my outfit late?
When items are returned late, it prevents us from delivering the outfit to our next customer on time. We want all our customers to have their favourite looks, so fees apply for late returns.
- A fee of 50% of the rental value will be charged for every day the outfit is late.
- If the outfit is not returned by 14 days, we will assume it is lost/stolen and will charge you 200% of the retail price of the item.
If you are unable to return your outfit on time, please let us know as soon as possible so we can inform the next customer.